iCAN Serve is an international cannabis business and scientific services firm based in Israel, a leading center of cannabis cultivation, technology, and research.
Through our Navigate Program, we help companies succeed in the rapidly evolving cannabis industry and avoid common pitfalls by offering comprehensive guidance from our seasoned team and international partner network.
iCAN and its partners represent an extended business network spanning virtually all aspects of the cannabis industry, from seed to sale. As a result, we are able to source, qualify and deliver a stream of partnership and financing opportunities to our clients.
Our mission is to help you navigate the surging cannabis industry.
iCAN Serve: Navigate Program
We will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to successfully launch, develop and expand your cannabis business. Our customized services include, but are not limited to:
- Finance, sales and partnership opportunities
- Strategic planning, and business and product development
- Planning and partnerships for expanded global distribution
- Qualitative business, market, and scientific research and intelligence
- Marketing and media services, including corporate communications, publicity and video production
- VIP status at CannaTech conferences, including special events and cost pricing on tickets, booths and sponsorships
- Pre-clinical and clinical trial planning and management
- Technology transfer opportunities
The Navigate Program is for you if you are:
- A start up in the cannabis industry
- An established company entering the cannabis industry
- An established cannabis company interested in geographical/international expansion
iCAN Serve Case Studies
Case Study 1
Field: Medical cannabis products and brand.
Company Type: An early stage European medical cannabis products company and brand, founded by senior international business executives from other industries.
Challenges: The founders of the company had very few cannabis business relationships and limited knowledge of the cannabis industry, despite their business expertise and success.
Services Provided: We educated the client on the cannabis industry, provided introductions to key thought and business leaders, provided guidance on business strategies and conducted qualitative industry research.
Case Study 2
Field: Medical cannabis producer.
Company Type: A young American company that had secured government licenses and was operating in two countries. They needed support with a large private financing round.
Challenges: To find long-term investors for an early stage international cannabis producer.
Services Provided: We contributed to the company’s financing strategy,researched and developed qualified financing leads lists, and provided introductions to potential investors.
Case Study 3
Field: Established medical device company.
Company Type: An established medical plastic R&D company looking to pivot into the cannabis industry and take their expertise and products into the European and North American markets.
Challenges: Zero knowledge of the North American and European cannabis market hampered development and branding of innovative spray delivery system.
Services Provided: We educated the client on the cannabis industry and assisted in the market assessment, product development, and branding of two new cannabis-focused product lines. We provided introductions to key supply chain partners and customers. Within four months of engagement, they got the attention of some of the largest and most established cannabis companies in the world.