iCAN Serve: Navigate Program
The Navigate Program is iCAN Serve’s premium services package utilizing all of iCAN’s assets in support of our client’s goals. These include cannabis business and scientific expertise, global network connectivity and the CannaTech international event platform.
How the Application Process Works:
- We will review your application once it has been completed and submitted.
- Within 5-10 business days, we will be in touch to let you know if the Navigate Program is a good match for your company. If so, we will set up a call to discuss next steps.
- Once Serve management and the client mutually agree that this program is a good fit, we will send you a term sheet and contract.
- Once all necessary forms have been signed and the onboarding process is complete, we will initiate Navigate Program services as detailed below.
Navigate Program Services and Service Delivery Process:
Stage 1: Comprehensive Assessment
The iCAN Navigate Program begins with a one month review to ensure that the iCAN team understands the client’s objectives. The goal of the review stage is a complete audit of the client’s needs and goals, including; corporate structure, product and licensing development, marketing and branding, etc. The initial review also includes an orientation and integration process between iCAN and client teams.
Stage 2: Work Plan
Once the initial review is completed, we will develop a Work Plan together with defined action items and delivery timeline. The goal of this stage is to lay out a road map to achieve objectives in a timely manner and with clear designation of responsibilities.
- The Navigate Program agreement is for a period of one year. This allows time for the iCAN team to facilitate growth and development for the client in a robust and comprehensive way.
- Clients may withdraw from the program after one month and apply for a refund of fees.
- $10,000 per month retainer fee for a period of 12 months.
- 5% of revenue or financing generated by client as a result of iCAN’s referrals and introductions.
- Reimbursement of all approved expenses incurred on client’s behalf.
- Services requested that are beyond the scope of this program are contracted separately.