iCAN: Services and Incubator Project Manager
About iCAN iCAN is a globally recognized Israeli company focused on the medical cannabis industry. Our vision is to create a portfolio of brands that will transform the global cannabis economy and ecosystem. iCAN’s current portfolio includes:
- CannaTech: Cannabis conferences
- iCAN Services: Services/Consulting for business and life-science
- iCAN Incubator: portfolio of startups in the Cannabis space
- Manage the development, architecture, and integration of projects and prepare, schedule, lead and follow-up on project meetings
- Draft relevant project documentation including: quotes, presentations, market surveys and product specifications
- Identify and manage various sub-contractors and service provides, and work with them on quotes, supplier agreements and deliverables
- Work with legal council on contract preparation, review and approvals
- Prepare relevant business documents (business plan, presentations, executive summaries) for clients
- Communication with international clients, suppliers and partners (very often after standard work hours).
- Draft relevant marketing material and work with the iCAN marketing team on developing project brand and exposure
- Work with the CannaTech team on maximising exposure through the CannaTech experience for all projects
- Manage the scope, schedule, and resources of key initiatives and ensure status, risks and open issues are tracked
- Conduct team meetings to update status, identify and resolve issues
- Outstanding English communication skills on paper, on phone and in person (Hebrew is an advantage)
- At least 5 years of experience in project management or similar role with proven, successful track record of organizing, inspiring and administering the resources at your disposal
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of businesses from SMBs through to large and complex organizations
- Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail and due dates
- Persistent, self-motivated, self-learning skills, independent who is also a team player, knows how to successfully take project from A to Z
- Thorough understanding of development methodologies, principles, and procedures.
- Problem solver with ability to articulate program issues and drive to resolution.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Some travel may be required