Israeli cannatech companies
showcasing incredible IP and
cutting edge research
to global investors
Meet Israeli Start Ups September 12 NYC
• Israeli entrepreneurs are producing high-value products, patents, and delivery platforms that make Israel a global leader in the sector.
•Cannabis is the fastest growing market in the world. The medical cannabis industry alone is expected to generate $148 billion globally by 2026. By 2025, the recreational market is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing industry segment.
•On September 12, meet 10 of Israel’s most innovative cannabis companies and entrepreneurs.
Until Israeli entrepreneurs, researchers with new IP arrive in NYC
Israel is the world leader in cannabis research, technology, and innovation because of the relative freedom Israeli researchers enjoy.
Medical cannabis was legalized in the 1990s, giving Israel 30 years of data on cannabinoid efficacy in treating a range of health conditions.
Why Israeli cannabis?
Scientific rigor, high-quality product, and a permissive regulatory environment attract international interest and investment.
Israeli tech – unique extraction techniques, targeted formulations and novel delivery platforms – are in high demand.
Saul Kaye is a pharmacist, angel investor, serial entrepreneur and the iCAN CEO and Founder. He brings the most innovative Israeli cannabis startups to global investors; a handpicked group of high potential companies curated based on Saul’s deep market knowledge and reach.
Sponsors and Partners
New York City
The Green Fig * 570 10th Ave.
(42nd & Tenth)
• 8:30 am REGISTRATION
• 9:00 Opening: Blue White and Green: The Israel Cannabis Ecosystem
Saul Kaye, iCAN Israel Cannabis
Inon Elroy, Economic Minister to North America
• The Power of the Plant
Nirit Bernstein PhD, Volcani Institute
• Pitches 1: AgroTech Solutions for Cannabis Cultivation
• Innovation Opportunity: Yeruham
Tal Ohana, Mayor of Yeruham
• The Human Endocannabinoid System
Robin Ely, MD
• Pitches 2: Cannabinoids & Novel Therapies
icansee, Cannella, CannaDu
• Panel: Capital Investment in Cannabis Brenda Smith (moderator), Christine Jurinich, David Hess, Jesse Kaplan
• The History of Extraction
Matt Anderson, Vanguard Scientific
• Pitches 3: Secure Financial Transacting for Cannabis CMTREX, HQ
• Humans of Medical Cannabis
• Commercializing Israeli Technology in the US
Sarah Tahor (moderator), Stephen Konigsberg, Tikun USA & Scott Greiper, Viridian Capital Advisors
• Pitches 4: Private and Public Cooperation and Wellness
Grow Nation, Together Pharma
• Panel: Risks and Regulations in Global Expansion
David Feuerstein (moderator), Veeraj Adatia, Gary Kaminsky
• From Chief of Police to Cannabis Exec
• Pitches 5: R&D & Cognitive Testing
• Terpenes & the Ethnobotanical Approach: Data Science to Product
Avichai Elbaz, Eybna Technologies
• 5:00 Cocktails on the Balcony
The Arcview Group
Artemis Growth Partners
Northern Swan Holdings
Who you'll meet
Former Israeli Police Chief
Mayor of Yeruham
to North America
iCAN Israel Cannabis
CEO & Founder
Vanguard Scientific Systems
CB Capital Concierge Founder, Managing Partner
Bestselling author of 'Jungle'; Influencer, Explorer, Entrepreneur
Founder & CEO Can Innovation Finder
MD, Global Business Development, Legal and Management Affairs at Tikun Olam USA
President, Viridian Capital Advisors
Analyst at AlmaStone
Director of Legal Compliance at Acreage Holdings
Robin Ely, MD
Center for Integrative Medicine